Wednesday, May 2, 2012

People Just LOVE Reese Mats!!!


Almost every other day we hear from customers looking for quotes on our top recessed mat brand, Reese Enterprises.  This makes us very happy. You see, the amazingly consistent product and the hard-working staff at this manufacturer make it so easy to sell their mats! 

When I first started at MattingExperts.com back in 2007, this product line scared me senseless. It looked too involved and complicated...the math-phobe in me was hiding under the desk for sure.  But lo, at some point I had to confront my trepidation in order to quote my first customer.  The rest is, as they say, history.  I am deeply in lurve with not only the product but also the process and efficiency of the staff at Reese. I have never had a customer call to complain that their mat was not sized correctly or made poorly. Let me pause to let that sink in. Dare I say I have even gotten to the point where I know enough about these mats to consult and guide customers who are new to it???  (Dare dare!)

Reese "3/4" Roll Grate"
I mean, just look at it for gosh sakes! This beauty sits almost a full inch above the bottom of the recess it sits in making the crud storage factor underneath MAJOR.  In the photo above you can see each of the different filler materials represented. From left to right, Brush (combo of nylon carpet fibers and course polypropylene fibers designed to both dry and scrape shoes), Vinyl Peak (molded pointy vinyl designed for aggressive scraping of shoes), Carpet (100% nylon carpet designed for superior drying and light scraping), and Vinyl Abrasive (rigid vinyl base with silica grit tape strips applied for slip resistance).

Reese "Perfec Aluminum Hinge"
Reese "3/4" Roll Grate"

Not only do these mats ROCK...but they ROLL (pun
totally intended):






Even though they are tough and long-lasting, see how easily they move in order to be cleaned off or underneath?  Heck, you could hire a baby to move this mat for you!  We would never condone any sort of child labor...that was just a hyperbolic example. :)

If you are reading this and just cannot stand not knowing what it would cost to get your very own Reese Mat, please fill out the Quote Request Form and we will happily get you quoted!

Have a Mat-tastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment